Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Journey Starts

Today I start blogging about anything video games and animation. The industry i getting bigger and bigger and I felt I must do my part. The video game industry is bigger then the movie industry already and still getting stronger.

My goal in life is to make cyber-athletes to be recognized and given the attention they deserve. I feel that other people are getting the spotlight and not enough on us gamers. I have lived a life full of video games from atari to the current "nex-gen" consoles. I'ved also experienced being a GM (Guild Master) for certain online games. We must stand our ground and be known.

I am CloneXI, a gamer. I was also GM of Cloners Guild. How about you? Nice to meet you.

I hope my life as a gamer will be an insight to anyone that reads these entries.

Let the gamers be heard!

No comments: