Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PS3 PC Crossplay in the Works, 3 vs. 3


Epic has designated Gamespy Tech to figure out how to make it possible for PS3 players to crossplay with the PC version.

I'm going on the edge here but I'm starting to feel that this is Sony's answer to Microsofts next big attack. The hit a really hard blow when Gears of War came out and that knocked out sony with a head blow. I think they're trying to prevent that from happening again. They are putting all their money on this contender which I say is way more stronger then previous contender "Resistance: Fall of Man". UTIII has a really big fan base just like Halo and is online FPS. This will surely be a Halo 3 vs Unreal Tournament 3. It's just a guess so don't take my word for it.

My bet is on Halo 3 because of the sole reason of it just having a more established fan base.

No comments: