Sunday, August 26, 2007

Slow times


Today has been a slow day for video games. I've been looking around everywhere from joystiq to kotaku to gametrailers and to official sites like xbox.com and nintendo.com but nothing new except some things we already know. Everyone is talking about PAX but nothing good there also. Maybe microsoft was right in sticking to the "NOW" theme they had at E3 because I want game NOW! Bioshock is surely the game to get now but I'm more excited about Blue Dragon.


Maybe I'll just go to sleep until Aug 29 (that's 3 days from now) and get my copy of Blue Dragon. I want it!! I want it now!!!Then that could get me busy until Lost Odyssey! Great!!!


I'll try to scoop up more interesting things to post. I didn't bother to post the unnecessary.


Stay tuned.

No comments: